Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Pharmacy Manager – Surrey
Naz Wellness Group is a group of 13 independently-owned, community-focused pharmacies based in the BC Lower Mainland. We provide patient-centered care and work closely with area physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure the best possible care for our patients.
We’re currently looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Pharmacy Manager to join our team in Surrey.
The ideal candidate has previously worked in a mentorship or managerial capacity, excels in a fast-paced environment, and is great at establishing streamlined work flows and improving existing processes. This role will allow you to grow as a Clinical Services provider and will allow you to gain experience as a Home Monitoring pharmacist.
As an independently-owned pharmacy group, we offer the autonomy of an independent pharmacy with the stability, competitive wage, and benefits package of the large chain stores.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to our employees and interest in long term relationships.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic, excels in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills, good communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic and energetic team
- Willingness to be a part of the community
- Willingness to actively participate in patients’ healthcare outcomes
- Willingness to participate in various managed care initiatives (osteoporosis, diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension and asthma) and wellness clinics within the community
- Minimum of 3 years as a practicing pharmacist
- Registered and in good standing with the BC College of Pharmacists
- Ability to stand for length of shift
- Ability to lift up to 15 kg (35 lbs.)
Submit your resume here by uploading it – feel free to include a cover letter or note about yourself and your aspirations as well.
Thank you for your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At this time, only local candidates within the Greater Vancouver Area / BC Lower Mainland will be considered.