Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Home Monitoring Program
Your role as an LPN in our Home Monitoring Program is to provide our clients with the support and nursing care they rely on to remain living in the community. As one of our LPNs, you will visit patients in their homes to administer and witness their care. The work you will perform will be medication-focused and will not involve ADL’s or personal care.
Please note that this position requires a driver’s license.
Availabilities: Surrey and Vancouver locations.
- Visiting patients in the community
- Administering medications (orally, injections, creams, patches)
- Performing patient specific assessments (ie: Blood glucose monitoring, Blood Pressure monitoring)
- Interpreting assessment data to adjust medications accordingly
- Acting in acute situations according to pre-set company protocols
- Noting changes in behavior for mental health patients
- Documentation of all interventions and assessment data
- Submitting daily reports to RN and pharmacies
- Following up with RN regarding significant assessment data
- Actively participating in patients’ healthcare outcomes
- NO assistance with personal care or ADL’s
- NO night shifts (latest end time of 11PM)
- New Grads and Interim License holders welcomed!
- We are looking for LPNs with the following qualities:
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Caring, friendly attitude
- Strong customer service, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work in an independent, self-driven environment
- Enthusiasm to contribute positively in the community in a healthcare setting
- Driver’s License
- Registered and practicing with CLPNBC
- Criminal Record Check will be requested upon successful offer
- Morning (6:30am-2:30pm) and evening shifts (3:00pm-11:00pm) available
- Minimum 1-2 on-call shifts per month
- Monday through Sunday shifts available
- Create a flexible schedule based on your availability (Casual, Part Time, and Full Time opportunities available)
How to Apply
Submit your resume here by uploading it – feel free to include a cover letter or note about yourself and your aspirations as well.
Thank you for your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At this time, only local candidates within the Greater Vancouver Area / BC Lower Mainland will be considered.