We’re currently looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Staff Pharmacist to join our team. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, excels in a fast-paced environment, and has a strong focus on customer service and communication. This role will allow you to grow as a Clinical Services provider and will allow you to gain experience as a Home Monitoring pharmacist.
As an independently-owned pharmacy group, we offer the autonomy of an independent pharmacy with the stability, competitive wage, and benefits package of the large chain stores. We pride ourselves on our dedication to our employees and interest in long term relationships.
Job Title: Staff Pharmacist
Reporting to: Pharmacy Manager
Work Location: Vancouver Main Street (1) / Vancouver Broadway (1)
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic, excels in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills, good communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic and energetic team
- Willingness to be a part of the community
- Willingness to actively participate in patients’ healthcare outcomes
- Willingness to participate in various managed care initiatives (osteoporosis, diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension and asthma) and wellness clinics within the community
- Registered and in good standing with the BC College of Pharmacists
- Ability to stand for length of shift
- Ability to lift up to 15 kg (35 lbs.)
How to Apply
Submit your resume here by uploading it – feel free to include a cover letter or note about yourself and your aspirations as well.
Thank you for your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At this time, only local candidates within the Greater Vancouver Area / BC Lower Mainland will be considered.