Wellness Pharmacy consists of energetic and committed professionals who are passionate about caring for others both in their professional careers and in their communities. As an independently owned pharmacy, we are proud to provide patient-centered care in our communities. We work closely with area physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure that we offer the best possible care for our patients.
As a Relief Pharmacist, you will be responsible for supporting the pharmacy operations including full scope practice in providing patient care, dispensing medication, and supporting the specialty pharmacy programs such as Home Monitoring. The relief pharmacist will receive monthly schedules with a minimum 32 guaranteed weekly hours (if full-time). The location of practice varies based on business needs; however, all Pharmacy locations are in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley Region.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Team player who strives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive thinker who can support the pharmacy manager and the team
- Willingness to both receive and provide coaching and feedback
- Ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment and learn the unique requirements of the designated pharmacy location
- Experience with streamlining workflows and improving processes is preferred
- Prior work experience as a Pharmacist is preferred but not required
- Registered and in good standing with the BC College of Pharmacists
- Valid Driver’s License
- Access to a personal vehicle
- Ability to stand for length of shift
- Ability to lift up to 15 kg (35 lbs.)