We are currently seeking an experienced pharmacy assistant or technician to join our team. You must be a proactive, and hard worker with a passion for helping those in need. In addition, we are looking for someone who is highly motivated and hard working. In turn, we will provide a flexible, fun work environment for you to succeed.
Job title: Pharmacy Assistant or Registered Pharmacy Technician
Reporting to: Manager, Pharmacist
Work Location: Vancouver
Start Date: Immediately
- Greeting patients and confirming accuracy of prescriptions
- Dispensing medications accurately
- Completing customer pick ups
- Data entry
- Managing pharmacy inventory
- Possess at least 1 year of experience working as a pharmacy assistant or similar role
- Detail oriented and dependable
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic team
- Adaptable and fast learner
- Multilingual is an asset
How to Apply
Submit your resume here by uploading it – feel free to include a cover letter or note about yourself and your aspirations as well.
Thank you for your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At this time, only local candidates within the Greater Vancouver Area / BC Lower Mainland will be considered.