Job Title: Pharmacist
Reporting to: Pharmacy Manager
Work Location: Vancouver, BC
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic, excels in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service skills, good communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic and energetic team
- Willingness to be a part of the community
- Willingness to actively participate in patients’ healthcare outcomes
- Willingness to participate in various managed care initiatives (osteoporosis, diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension and asthma) and wellness clinics within the community
- Registered and in good standing with the BC College of Pharmacists
- Has a vehicle and valid drivers license
- Ability to lift up to 15 kg (35 lbs.)
How to Apply
Submit your resume here by uploading it – feel free to include a cover letter or note about yourself and your aspirations as well.
Thank you for your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At this time, only local candidates within the Greater Vancouver Area / BC Lower Mainland will be considered.