At Wellness Pharmacy we have and continue to have a strong focus on health and safety of employees in the health care industry.
Our Team consists of energetic and committed professionals who are passionate about caring for others both in their professional careers and in their communities. Our positive and exciting work environment is complimented with a competitive wage, licensing reimbursement, mileage reimbursement and employee perks.
Our Home Monitoring Program enables individuals to maintain their independence through the help of our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who administer the medications in the patient’s residence (ADL’s, transferring or personal care is not within the scope of this position).
Candidates with Provisional LPN are also eligible to apply for this position.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Visiting patients in the community and performing patient specific assessments (i.e. Blood glucose monitoring, blood pressure monitoring)
- Administering medications (orally, injections, creams, patches)
- Interpreting assessment data to adjust medications accordingly
- Acting in acute situations according to pre-set company protocols
- Documentation of all interventions, patient behaviour changes and assessment data
- Submitting daily reports to Clinical Services Managers and pharmacies
- Driver’s License
- Access to personal vehicle
- Licensed and practicing with British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- Criminal Record Check will be requested upon successful offer